- Download Insomnia (2002) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY torrent or any other torrent from Highres Movies category.
- The Remaining (2014) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY.torrent (13.8 КБ). Summary. Although Faith Driven Consumers might easily dismiss a.
- Paper-towns-2015- 1080p -720p- brrip -x264- yify Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009) Субтитры для HD-фильма. Paul.Blart.Mall.Cop.2009.720p. BrRip.x264. YIFY.
- It Follows 2014 SD BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC-PSA It.Follows.2014.720p/ 1080p. BluRay.X264. YIFY It.Follows.2014.BDRip.X264-AMIABLE.
- BDRip, BDRip BRRip, Blu-ray диск, Наилучшее, После выхода на Blu-ray. Рип Blu-ray-диска. Remux, Remux BDremux HDDVDremux, HD DVD или Blu-ray-.
The Remaining (2014) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY. torrent (13.
8 КБ). Although Faith Driven Consumers might easily dismiss a faith-based film which falls squarely into the thriller/horror genre, THE REMAINING, which opens in theaters on September 5th is a highly convicting, strongly evangelistic film set in the days immediately following the biblical Rapture that keeps viewers on the edge of their seats from start to finish. Directed by Casey La Scala (Donnie Darko, A Walk to Remember), this Sony Pictures/Affirm Films presentation features an engaging young cast that consistently delivers strong and memorable performances that will particularly resonate with teens and young adults. Shot with a contemporary, edgy, Blair Witch Project feel, THE REMAINING is scary and rather gruesome at times, but paints a very realistic picture of what the world would be like without the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit.
More importantly, it challenges each of us to personally examine our beliefs and consider the degree to which we are willing to die for our faith. At 128 minutes in length, THE REMAINING may well be the best End Times movie to date.
With its perfectly paced and well-written storyline, great music and high quality cast, THE REMAINING both captivates and convicts audiences with its evangelistic Gospel message. When the closing credits begin to roll and the last character has yet to decide where he stands with God, each viewer is confronted with the same choice: Will you, too, be one of the remaining when the first trumpet sounds.